I've decided to post some probably unknown facts about myself. I've read this on so many other blogs and find it interesting. I hope you all will respond in kind and share with us.
1. I will walk a mile to avoid a spider.
2. I really dislike amusement parks.
3. I love Lily of the Valley flowers.
4. I hold a record for the most 4 leaf clovers found over the summer of 1960.
5. My first car was a show-room fresh yellow 1965 Mustang Fastback and my Dad thought I was worth it. :-) Thanks, Dad
6. My brother wrecked said car when he was 17 and turned it into a grey boy thing. Curse you, Mike.
7. I wish I had named my daughter Rowdy Jo, like I wanted.
8. I wanted to become a doctor, once upon a time. Maybe in my next life.
9. I wonder who I really am sometimes.
10. I wanted to become a nun, once upon a time. Never will happen as long as Stephen King is around.
11. If I ever have money I'll, be surprized!
13. I want to build a house large enough for all my family, so no one has to be in a nursing home.
14. I think I had a previous life as a man, which explains my resentment of the patriarchal world I live in.
15. I only cry when I'm angry.
Some of this is silly, some is troublesome, but all is true. Now talk to me.